If you are involved in a Car Accident which was not your fault, you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
Below are just a few of the different types of insurance claims an injured party seeks legal representation for:
Road Traffic Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Whiplash Injuries
- Pedestrian Injury Claims such as a Hit and Run Accident
- Airbag Injuries
- Serious Injuries
- Bodily Injuries such as seat belt Injuries
- Child Seat and Restraint Injuries
The Following Scenarios Can Also Lead To Road Traffic Accident Claims
- Negligence by another driver and or uninsured driver
- Drunk drivers and reckless drivers
- Badly maintained roads
- Poor weather conditions
- Car malfunction
All Of Which Can Result In
- Property damage
- Personal injury such as broken bones, fractured bones, herniated discs, trauma to the head, neck and or back
- Life changing injuries that disrupts a persons ability to perform daily activities
In order to increase your chances of receiving maximum compensation, there are a few things to consider doing:
At The Time Of The Road Traffic Accident
- Call the Police and report the accident
- Request medical care for any injured people
- Note down the time of the accident and take pictures of the accident scene
- Note down the registration number of any vehicles involved
- Note down further details such as the other driver's insurance company details
- Note contact details of any witnesses who saw the accident take place
- Contact your own Insurance Company but do not admit liability, even if you think "it was partly my fault"
We know obtaining information from the other driver such as insurance information and evidence from the scene of the accident may not be top priority, however it is extremely important when making a claim for compensation. It is also important for validation purposes.
Following On From A Road Traffic Accident
- Have your injuries assessed by a medical professional and obtain a written report detailing all treatment received and any time missed from work
- If you have damage to your vehicle you should obtain an estimate for repairs and include any other expenses that may be incurred such as, car hire fees, public transport fees, time taken off work, cost of vehicle parts required and labour etc
- If your vehicle is beyond repair the insurance company may offer you a fair market value price, for your car
- Contact Nevis Beck when seeking representation for personal injury compensation. We will put you in touch with reputable personal injury solicitors, who work on a no win no fee agreement and have your best interests at heart. You will be offered a free consultation with no hidden fees and discuss if you can pursue a successful compensation claim.
Your Car Accident Claim
When you are in a car accident whether it is your fault or not, the at fault party insurance company, may try any tactic they can think of, to make sure that they do not have to pay for damages and other claims.
Nevis Beck can assist you with your car accident claim and ensure that you get the best possible legal advice and personal injury compensation, from the at fault party's insurance company.
If the other party is willing to admit fault but are an uninsured driver, which is quite common these days, a personal injury solicitor can represent you and recover your damages from the Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB).
In most cases a driver's insurance company is responsible for paying the value of your claim. All of your car accident related medical expenses and medical bills, time missed from work, physical and emotional suffering since the accident has occurred, are all taken into consideration and are an added value of your claim.
Nevis Beck will not charge you for an initial consultation and believe all clients should be free to seek the personal injury advice they need.
The basic premise is that you should not be held to suffer property damage, bodily injury or have to take time off work due to an accident, especially if it was not your fault.
What We Do
Nevis Beck are a claims management company based in Scotland. We are able to direct you to reputable law firms, that will professionally handle your personal injury claim and help you to claim compensation for an accident.
Wether your accident was a result of an uninsured driver or public transport vehicle, the law firm we put you in touch with, will offer a free consultation, legal advice and work on a no win no fee agreement.
All of the solicitors and law firms we work closely with, are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, Scotland. This means they are closely monitored to ensure they are adhering to all SRA's rules when advising and pursuing any personal injury claim.